1.5″ Heavy-duty Plastic Agricultural Garden Rain Gun Sprinkler For Irrigation System
1.5″ Heavy-duty Plastic Agricultural Garden Rainhead Sprinkler for Irrigation system
Pipe Size: 1.5-inch
Thread Working Pressure: 3-5 Bar
Spray radius: approx. 30mWater Output: 5,000-10,000 Liters per Hour
Spray direction: 360 degrees
Features: Long lasting material (Delrin(POM)).It has a brass nozzle that can keep the nozzle diameter at the same size for a long time. PTFE wearing ring makes the sprinkler work smoothly with less friction.
Rain-arm can be positioned progressively on different locations in the farm to irrigate the entire field with required water depth and rotation. To give One acre-inch rain about 2 to 3 pumping hours is sufficient as per the need of the crop. One or Two Rain-arm may be sufficient for entire farm up to 10 Acres area as per the model. Underground mainline can be laid through the center to provide outlets at suitable spacing for connecting portable sprinkler pipes and rain hand to cover both sides area of the mainline. This sprinkler good for farm and garden, it has 4 nozzle to cover close area and far distance, it cover to 26meter in radius, it can up to 5bar pressure. Can be used on any plant. Sprinkler irrigation system is a high efficiency water use system and has following merits against surface irrigation method
1. With high water use efficiency, maximum can be achieved with minimum use of water.
2. It saves time to irrigate all major, minor and vegetable crops including orchards.
3. Where topography is uneven, there is no need to level the agricultural fields for irrigation
4. It is the most appropriate irrigation system for all permeable soils.
5. There is a significant saving in terms of cost and labor.
6. Seed germination is faster and seedlings show better vigor compare to other methods of irrigation like surface and flood irrigation.
7. Amount of water being applied is less which keeps the runoff at minimum.
8. Vegetables, citrus orchards and other fruit trees can successfully be protected from frost.
9. Ground water-table can be controlled to save shallow rooted crops.